Replay Mod Forums

Minecraft 360 Degrees Channel
    • User
    • 4 forum posts
    User35784

Aug 21 16, 11:56 AM | Last edited: Aug 21 16, 03:40 PM

Hi everyone,

First and foremost, would like to say thank you to the developers in particular CrushedPixel and johni0702 for making the replay mod for allowing the ability to create 4k 360 degrees videos with ease, and their continuous support to the group.

If you haven't know about it, I have a YouTube channel named Minecraft 360 Degrees which utilizes the mod heavily on top of numerous maps designed by various Minecraft players.

The channel is quite new but the first video was uploaded back in October 2015. I thought that it would be like any other channel where it would die down but realize that people were actually getting interested with it.

These are some of the examples of the video that I made. I made sure that they are high quality and considered the nausea that may come with camera swings. Wouldn't have done it without the map creators and the replay mod.

If you like it, please subscribe to my channel. Also, I'm looking for good maps to showcase it in 4k 360 degrees. If you have designed something or even better have a replay mod file that with your permission I can showcase it, leave me a message and we can work something out. Appreciate the growing support =)