Replay Mod Forums

Frozen time at the beginning of the video
    • User
    • 4 forum posts
    User173739

Aug 08 19, 08:41 AM

I never start my time keyframes from the beginning because I don't want to start recording from there as shown in the photo, I put them later, and follow all my normal process. The problem is that when I render the video it happens that from the beginning to where I put my first time keyframe, a frozen frame remains until it reaches the point of the first time keyframe, where supposedly It should disappear and only start the video since I put my first time keyframe.
    I've tried everything to fix it, but it still doesn't work

Photos of the frozen frame

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 08 19, 10:32 AM

You're misunderstanding time keyframes and the bottom timeline.
    The bottom timeline is quite literally the video timeline, so if there are no keyframes for the first ten seconds, then the video will have no action for the first ten seconds.

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User173739

Aug 08 19, 07:35 PM

But that's what I'm looking for, that in those first 10 seconds disappear and only start since I put my first time keyframe, or is that not possible?

An example:
    I join to hypixel server and since I am in the lobby until I join a minigame I don't want it to be seen nothing

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 08 19, 08:13 PM | Last edited: Aug 08 19, 08:14 PM

Your understanding of time keyframes (or the bottom timeline in general) is quite clearly incorrect, try reading up on them or watch some tutorial about them. Once you understand how they work, the answer to your question will be obvious to you.

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User173739

Aug 09 19, 02:07 AM

I got it, thanks for the quick help