Replay Mod Forums

Badlion
    • User
    • 16 forum posts
    User155722

Sep 16 19, 04:21 PM

Apparently there is going to be a replay mod on Badlion, if so will you be able to update the 1.7.10 replay mod so it works and doesn't glitch out like it is doing currently by using the Badlion one which will probably work

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Sep 17 19, 08:28 AM | Last edited: Sep 17 19, 08:28 AM

The 1.7.10 version of the RM exists as is, I do not plan to do anything with it except eventually drop it.
    I also highly doubt Badlion would allow anyone to make use of their code given that afaict they don't provide any source code at all atm.
    Their replay mod is also completely distinct from this one, so there's not really any way one can even use it to fix this one's 1.7.10 version aside from completely replacing it with theirs.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

The 1.7.10 version of the RM exists as is, I do not plan to do anything with it except eventually drop it.
    I also highly doubt Badlion would allow anyone to make use of their code given that afaict they don't provide any source code at all atm.
    Their replay mod is also completely distinct from this one, so there's not really any way one can even use it to fix this one's 1.7.10 version aside from completely replacing it with theirs.
    Can u please look into my help post and try help me sorry for sounding mean or angry