Wont let me create position keyframes
    • User
    • 7 forum posts
    User74738

Jul 31 17, 08:41 PM

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // My bad.

Time: 7/31/17 2:20 PM
    Description: Failed to load entity tracker, pathing will be unavailable.

java.io.IOException: decompressing
    at com.replaymod.replaystudio.io.ReplayInputStream.readPacket(ReplayInputStream.java:130)
    at com.replaymod.replaystudio.util.EntityPositionTracker.loadFromPacketData(EntityPositionTracker.java:128)
    at com.replaymod.replaystudio.util.EntityPositionTracker.load(EntityPositionTracker.java:87)
    at com.replaymod.simplepathing.gui.GuiPathing.lambda$startLoadingEntityTracker$6(GuiPathing.java:496)
    at com.replaymod.simplepathing.gui.GuiPathing$$Lambda$46/1636269717.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: org.spacehq.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly compressed packet: size of 1 is below threshold of 256.
    at org.spacehq.packetlib.tcp.TcpPacketCompression.decode(TcpPacketCompression.java:59)
    at com.replaymod.replaystudio.studio.protocol.StudioCompression.decode(StudioCompression.java:42)
    at com.replaymod.replaystudio.io.ReplayInputStream.readPacket(ReplayInputStream.java:128)
    ... 5 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.8.9
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 480380408 bytes (458 MB) / 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95
    FML: MCP 9.19 Powered by Forge 11.15.1.2318 15 mods loaded, 15 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCHIJA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.2318-1.8.9.jar)
    UCHIJA Forge{11.15.1.2318} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.2318-1.8.9.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-compat{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Compatibility] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-render{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Render] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-replay{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Replay] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-editor{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Replay Editor] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-extras{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Extras] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-online{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Online] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-recording{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Recording] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA replaymod-simplepathing{1.8.9-2.0.0} [Replay Mod - Simple Pathing] (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)
    UCHIJA LunatriusCore{1.1.2.32} [LunatriusCore] (LunatriusCore-1.8.9-1.1.2.32-universal.jar)
    UCHIJA Schematica{1.7.7.143} [Schematica] (Schematica-1.8.9-1.7.7.143-universal.jar)
    UCHIJA XaeroMinimap{1.13.1} [Xaero's Minimap] (Xaeros_Minimap_FP1.13.1_Forge_1.8.9.jar)
    Loaded coremods (and transformers):
    LoadingPlugin (replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.4.0 NVIDIA 344.60' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 740/PCIe/SSE2'

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 31 17, 08:47 PM

What server was this recorded on?

• User
    • 7 forum posts

What server was this recorded on?
    play.saicopvp.com

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 01 17, 02:12 PM

Thanks for the bug report. I was able to reproduce it, find the source of this bug and fix it.

Unfortunately this is a bug in the recording code, not the replaying code. As such, replays that were recorded on affected servers prior to 2.0.1 (which will probably be released in about two weeks) will not be fixed automagically by updating to 2.0.1.
    Luckily however, the bug isn't critical and the replays can be fully repaired (requires manual modification of affected replay files).

If you have no more than one replay that you want to be repaired and aren't planing to record any further replays on that server before 2.0.1 is released, then you can just send me that replay (upload it to some file sharing site and post the link here) and I'll repair it by hand, otherwise I'll write a small program which you can run on any number of replays.

• User
    • 7 forum posts

Thanks for the bug report. I was able to reproduce it, find the source of this bug and fix it.

Unfortunately this is a bug in the recording code, not the replaying code. As such, replays that were recorded on affected servers prior to 2.0.1 (which will probably be released in about two weeks) will not be fixed automagically by updating to 2.0.1.
    Luckily however, the bug isn't critical and the replays can be fully repaired (requires manual modification of affected replay files).

If you have no more than one replay that you want to be repaired and aren't planing to record any further replays on that server before 2.0.1 is released, then you can just send me that replay (upload it to some file sharing site and post the link here) and I'll repair it by hand, otherwise I'll write a small program which you can run on any number of replays.
    Im trying to do a base tour for my faction (in about 3 weeks) so i need about 5 different replays.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 01 17, 08:52 PM | Last edited: Aug 01 17, 10:19 PM

Is a python script an option, that is, do you have python3 installed?

• User
    • 7 forum posts

Is a python script an option, that is, do you have python3 installed?

i don't have that installed

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 01 17, 11:43 PM

Ok, here's a special version of the mod that you can use to repair affected replays: https://i.johni0702.de/replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0-b6-25-ged56673*.jar

To do so, simply start Minecraft with the special version, go into the replay viewer, select the affected replay and press "Load".
    Instead of normally loading the replay, the mod will now try to repair that replay. If it succeeds, a fixed copy of the replay should appear.
    Once you've repaired all affected replays, switch back from the special version to the normal version and load the fixed replay as normal.
    After you've verified that no data was lost, you may then delete the original broken replays and rename the fixed ones to their original names.

• User
    • 7 forum posts

Ok, here's a special version of the mod that you can use to repair affected replays: https://i.johni0702.de/replaymod-1.8.9-2.0.0-b6-25-ged56673*.jar

To do so, simply start Minecraft with the special version, go into the replay viewer, select the affected replay and press "Load".
    Instead of normally loading the replay, the mod will now try to repair that replay. If it succeeds, a fixed copy of the replay should appear.
    Once you've repaired all affected replays, switch back from the special version to the normal version and load the fixed replay as normal.
    After you've verified that no data was lost, you may then delete the original broken replays and rename the fixed ones to their original names.
    it works, thanks dude thats awesome!

• User
    • 7 forum posts

• User
    • 7 forum posts

• User
    • 6 forum posts

Is there a version of that for 1.12.1 or 1.12.2?

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User38561

Jan 18 19, 10:30 PM

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts

No, this bug only existed in versions prior to RM 2.0.1 and MC 1.12.2 support was only added with RM 2.0.1.