Replay Mod Forums

Minecraft crash when starting to render
    • User
    • 1 forum post
    User153396

Jan 26 19, 01:31 AM

Hi there,

First of all: Sorry, as I fear that Replay Mod is not working with all the other mods my Minecraft is running on. But as I really love your program, I still have a little bit of hope that someone can help me.

My problem: Everytime I start the rendering process, my Minecraft crashes with the following report:

Spoiler: Crash report

As you can see, there're a loooot of mods in there. Unfortunately, this is a mod pack with a separate launcher that won't work if I exclude any of these (and the dependencies of these mods also make it most probably impossible to update Minecraft to a higher version than 1.7.10).

This issue comes up with the Replay Mod version 1.7.10-2.1.4. When I use the v1.7.10-2.0.1-b1 the rendering at least does not kill Minecraft but it takes like forever (10 sec of recording several hours of rendering).

So, that's it. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a hand.

Apart from that: Awesome work you did with this mod! I will definitely use it in my vanilla version (here it works perfectly) but my current world is all based on this mod pack;(

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Alan