Replay Mod Forums

rendering screen
    • User
    • 4 forum posts
    User195050

Nov 28 19, 02:04 PM | Last edited: Nov 28 19, 02:11 PM

Hello everybody!
    First of all I'm new to replaymod, but I'm simply loving the possibility of making good videos for my mega minecraft project! Also it's great that i can put it working with Optifine, in Fabric loader, so everything works great, and i can use shaders in rendering, to give the ambience i pretend on my footage!

The problem is: I can't see the rendering progress, or interact with that window. Please have a look to what appears when I start rendering:

My rendering settings are this ones:

I´m on Mac OSX, the Minecraft is Java Edition, it's updated to 1.14.4, the Fabric Loader is 0.7.2+build174,, and the mods that are on Mods folder are:
    fabric-api-0.4.1+build.245-1.14
    optifabric-0.7.0
    OptiFine_1.14.4_HD_U_F4
    replaymod-1.14.4-2.2.0-b7

Please help me to solve this problem. If i force close the minecraft java window, the render will be ok on the mp4 generated file, but most of the times incomplete, because i really can't know if it is rendered or not, it's annoying. I think I can contribute a little bit for this community with my videos that I have in mind, to give people the opportunity to know about ReplayMod and how great can be videos from minecraft ;)

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User195050

Dec 17 19, 02:08 PM

so... no one had this problem?

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User195050

Dec 26 19, 02:19 PM

sorry for bumping this post again, but is there a way of fixing this?