Replay Mod Forums

1.13?
    • User
    • 7 forum posts
    User41668

Jul 18 18, 06:59 PM

Hi, I would just like to ask, if there is a 1.13. version being prepared. I haven't seen any previous threads about this (which is quite uprising) and that is why I am making this very short thread.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 18 18, 07:18 PM

We really kind of need Forge to update before we can do anything.
    Also be aware that there are major internal changes with 1.13. IIRC the Forge people were estimating at least two months before the first stable release. There will probably be development snapshots before that but it should give you an impression of the amount of changes possibly required for updating. Not to mention that we'll also try to keep compatibility with all 10 previous versions. That'll be fun.

• User
    • 7 forum posts

Also be aware that there are major internal changes with 1.13. IIRC the Forge people were estimating at least two months before the first stable release. There will probably be development snapshots before that but it should give you an impression of the amount of changes possibly required for updating. Not to mention that we'll also try to keep compatibility with all 10 previous versions. That'll be fun.
    All I wanted to hear is that you're working on it and that it will be... some day... :D

• User
    • 62 forum posts

Johni you should probably 'sticky' this for the time being.