Replay Mod Forums

Incompatible mod
    • User
    • 13 forum posts
    User78545

Jul 17 18, 04:33 PM

Greetings!
    I assembled my assembly from a multitude of mods and found an incompatible mod "replaymod-1.12.2-2.1.3" with a mod "Millenaire 6.2.8".
    I attach a crash file and a log file.
    I hope you will find a solution to this problem.
    Thank you!

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 18 18, 03:39 PM

The crash actually looks like an issue with Tropicraft, try removing it and if that fixes it, I'll file an issue on their issue tracker (I can already imagine what the issue might be).
    As for Millenaire, I cannot see what's wrong from the errors in the log and the 1.12 version of the Millenaire mod seems to be proprietary, meaning I cannot look at its source to find out what's wrong. You'll have to complain to the developer(s) of the Millenaire mod directly, nothing we can do here.

• User
    • 13 forum posts
    User78545

Jul 18 18, 11:38 PM

Hello!
    You were right! I disabled (did not delete) Tropicraft and everything worked !!! Perfectly! You'll have to write in the tracker about the existence of the problem.
    Thank you so much!
    Question:
    1. Will the FOV function be added?
    2. Is it possible to add the ability to bind to the button setting the control points for the camera? (so that you can put them by pressing a space, for example, and then every time to pause ...);)
    Thank you!

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 19 18, 09:50 AM

1. Maybe. Though right now, no one is working on it.
    2. I think you're looking for P for position keyframes and T for time keyframes. When in a replay, you can click the arrow in the bottom left to see all ReplayMod-related key bindings (you can also active them from there even if they're not bound to any key).