Replay Mod Forums

Key Frame Error
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User154227

Feb 03 19, 05:52 AM | Last edited: Feb 03 19, 06:11 AM

This has never happened to me before, but now whenever I try to use a key frame I get this error message

Spoiler: Error Message

It only does this on new replay views, I can go into past replay views and it's fine

I also get this error message whenever I attempt to join a server or open a replay, this usually when I try to view my replay after joining a server, or happens the first time I open the game and try to do either.

The game crashed whilst unexpected error
    Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error

I'm pretty sure this just has to do with my shaders, here's all my info below:

Forge Version: forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768
    Replaymod Version: 1.12.2-2.1.4
    Optifine Version: OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_E2
    Shader's Pack: Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.17 Extreme
    Resource Pack: None

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Feb 04 19, 03:08 PM

The keyframe error looks like it's specific to that replay, could you upload it somewhere so we can try ourselves?

For the other error, please open a separate thread for it, describe when exactly you're getting the error (and when you're not) and include the game log as per instructions below.
    =============================
    Please post the contents of the fml-client-latest.log file inside the logs folder inside your .minecraft folder to some pastebin site and link to the post here.

Note that this log will only contain information on the last time you started Minecraft, not any previous runs.

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    User154227

Feb 05 19, 12:09 AM

Not sure what was causing the bug with key frame error still, but I'm now able to use key frames in a different replay. The key frame error still happens in the replay it was bugged in though, here's the link:

Key Frame Error Replay - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yDfBdjc0u95PMnFMB-SBD793rrC49qH3?usp=sharing