Replay Mod Forums

Shaders break when rendered. (Replay Mod 1.12.2)
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User156806

Mar 09 19, 12:02 PM | Last edited: Mar 09 19, 11:37 PM

Basically, shaders work fine in 1.11.2. But when I use 1.12.2 and render with shaders, the render is completely broken. I've tried older and new versions of the 1.12.2 Replay Mod. And I've tried different shaders. But still, nothing works. And this is a problem because most of the shaders I use only work in 1.12.2. there's not much else I can really say about this glitch. Just check the video, it's pretty easy to tell what's wrong.

(I'm just using the default render settings at 1920x1080 at 60fps.)

Video of problem: https://youtu.be/Yskjj9BgMHM

PC specs:
    gpu: GTX 1070
    cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 1800x
    ram: 16gb

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Mar 11 19, 12:47 PM

Try using a different Optifine version. You can check the ReplayMod's changelog (scroll to bottom of Downloads page) for the last version I've manually tested. OF tends to break compatibility on a regular basis.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

Try using a different Optifine version. You can check the ReplayMod's changelog (scroll to bottom of Downloads page) for the last version I've manually tested. OF tends to break compatibility on a regular basis.
    Alright, after downgrading to an older version of optifine, it's now working. Thanks a lot! Glad I can finally use the replay mod. Great work btw, it's really a phenomenal mod :)