Replay Mod Forums

Scoreboard help
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User178622

Sep 07 19, 12:37 AM

Is there anyway in the minecraft settings or in the replay mod that could disable dashboards? Because dashboards can't be remove through server settings and it shows during the replay and it could be sometimes annoying.
    https://imgur.com/a/hZok3F2
    Furthermore, is there a way to remove player names but not the player?

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Sep 07 19, 09:21 AM

There isn't any way to remove the scoreboard. It can sometimes be useful to have which is why we opted to keep it (and also the fact that it's there by default and removing it requires action). I've added the suggestion to my todo pile.

You can find a setting to hide player names if you scroll down in the render settings. It's only during rendering and a all-or-nothing setting. Does that suffice for your use case or are you looking for a per-player control? (if it's the latter: what's your use case?)

• User
    • 3 forum posts

There isn't any way to remove the scoreboard. It can sometimes be useful to have which is why we opted to keep it (and also the fact that it's there by default and removing it requires action). I've added the suggestion to my todo pile.

You can find a setting to hide player names if you scroll down in the render settings. It's only during rendering and a all-or-nothing setting. Does that suffice for your use case or are you looking for a per-player control? (if it's the latter: what's your use case?)

I was asking if you could remove the player's name but not the player itself.