Replay Mod Forums

Aether II Replay Mod Support
    • User
    • 18 forum posts
    User12104

Sep 09 15, 09:44 AM

Hi CrushedPixel and johni0702 i was thinking if you could make the Replay Mod for Aether II.If you could do that it will be awesome!!

• Beta Tester
    • 125 forum posts
    User37

Sep 10 15, 02:59 PM

At this moment the developers are busy squashing bugs and improving efficiency, but they have expressed their interest in mod support but I don't know how far that would extend, because it would take time and effort to make support for each mod out there. There is no one size fits all type of approach so you can imagine that it would be pretty time consuming :)
    We can only hope though!

• User
    • 18 forum posts
    User12104

Sep 10 15, 06:45 PM

Oh ok thx for saying that. :)

• User
    • 47 forum posts

At this moment the developers are busy squashing bugs and improving efficiency, but they have expressed their interest in mod support but I don't know how far that would extend, because it would take time and effort to make support for each mod out there. There is no one size fits all type of approach so you can imagine that it would be pretty time consuming :)
    We can only hope though!

From my limited knowledge of how the ReplayMod works, they should be able to add support for any mod that doesn't use custom packets, aka add support for Forge packets. But then any other mod that uses custom packets would probably need to be manually supported. @User1 I would be interested in helping add mod support :)

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts

Spoiler: Quote

I am currently trying to get IMessages (custom Forge Packets) to work with the Replay Mod. We'll see how that works out.

• User
    • 47 forum posts

I am currently trying to get IMessages (custom Forge Packets) to work with the Replay Mod. We'll see how that works out.

Sweet! I can't wait!

• User
    • 18 forum posts
    User12104

Sep 14 15, 04:11 PM

Wow i cant wait too!!!! :D

• User
    • 18 forum posts

thx for the telling that cant wait on that too LOL!!