Replay Mod Forums

Server-side replay mod
    • User
    • 31 forum posts
    User53293

Mar 05 18, 02:29 PM | Last edited: Mar 11 18, 06:02 PM

This server-side version of the Replay Mod would record everything that happens on the server, much like the normal ReplayMod. When the server is closed, you can download the Replay file and use the normal Replay Viewer to watch it.

This would be useful for people who want to record on a private server. It would solve a lot of the annoying limitations of the client-side ReplayMod, because the server knows everything that's going on. It records all the players, not just the area around yourself. It also records things like the contents of containers or player inventories, which is something that can't be done on the client-side version. I think this would be a great way to increase the quality of many Replay videos.

Lastly, this would be very useful for griefing prevention, because you can see everything that everyone has done.

I know this would probably be a lot of work to create, but it's just an idea.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    User123735

May 22 18, 08:03 PM

This is a wonderful idea.
    I would use it on my server.

• User
    • 1 forum post

This server-side version of the Replay Mod would record everything that happens on the server, much like the normal ReplayMod. When the server is closed, you can download the Replay file and use the normal Replay Viewer to watch it.

This would be useful for people who want to record on a private server. It would solve a lot of the annoying limitations of the client-side ReplayMod, because the server knows everything that's going on. It records all the players, not just the area around yourself. It also records things like the contents of containers or player inventories, which is something that can't be done on the client-side version. I think this would be a great way to increase the quality of many Replay videos.

Lastly, this would be very useful for griefing prevention, because you can see everything that everyone has done.

I know this would probably be a lot of work to create, but it's just an idea.
    I also like this idea, and i dont find in other way to record a 1.8 server in a good way without a payed plugin

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User137333

Jul 19 18, 12:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm developing this plugin. No mod needed for make this.

Have a nice day,
    iRandom

• User
    • 1 forum post
    User158158

Aug 14 19, 10:18 AM

having a mod that can do it would be nice for a private modded server or a sponge plugin but i couldn't find one.

• User
    • 31 forum posts

Hello everyone,

I'm developing this plugin. No mod needed for make this.

Have a nice day,
    iRandom

Hi, do you have any updates on your plugin? I'd like to use it :)