Replay Mod Forums

Camera Path Finishes Before Loading
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User152410

Mar 15 19, 05:36 AM

Hey there,

Whenever I play the camera path from the cursor position, it takes forever to load. When it is finally done loading, the camera path is already finished. How can I watch the full thing without rendering it?

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Mar 24 19, 11:12 AM

The camera path playback should only start after the initial jump (i.e. after the long loading). I currently only have a 1.13.2 environment set up and it works fine for a test replay I just created. Could you upload your replay with the camera path in question so we can try to reproduce the issue?
    For the time being, you can right-click on your first time keyframe to jump there and then start it without the loading.

• User
    • 7 forum posts

Hey there,

Whenever I play the camera path from the cursor position, it takes forever to load. When it is finally done loading, the camera path is already finished. How can I watch the full thing without rendering it?
    I found that if the playback cursor is after the path, it will take a long while. If you place it before, and wait. The playback should start right away.
    I usuallu put a marker before I place my first time position. In that way, I can alway place the cursor right before my paths in order to check playback.