ReplayMod and CustomMainMenu, 1.12.2
    • User
    • 13 forum posts
    User78545

Aug 11 19, 06:34 PM

(translation from Google)
    Hello!
    I play Minecraft on version 1.12.2.
    I also installed your mod version "...- 1.12.2-2.2.0-b7".
    In addition, I have installed the "CustomMainMenu-MC1.12.2-2.0.9" mod.
    Trying to manually adjust the display of the buttons of your mod, they either do not appear, or, appearing, do not work (i.e., nothing happens when you click on them).
    It turns out that these 2 modes do not currently communicate with each other!
    I ask for your help!
    Thank you in advance!

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 11 19, 06:37 PM

This used to work. Does it work with ReplayMod 2.1.4?

• User
    • 13 forum posts
    User78545

Aug 11 19, 06:37 PM | Last edited: Aug 11 19, 06:38 PM

My config file CustomMainMenu:

Spoiler: example

• User
    • 13 forum posts

Yes!

• User
    • 13 forum posts

Hello!
    Will the mod incompatibility problem be resolved? It’s just such silence: I don’t even understand if any work is underway.
    Sorry for the concern! ;)

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 24 19, 02:44 PM

No worries.
    I've got a pretty good idea of why that's happening and I've already put this on my pile of issue which I intend to fix before the next version. It's just a matter of me (or someone else, but it'll probably be me) working through that pile and releasing the next version (and atm I'm having too much fun working on a different mod).

• User
    • 13 forum posts
    User78545

in response to User10

Aug 24 19, 04:58 PM | Last edited: Aug 24 19, 04:59 PM

No worries.
    I've got a pretty good idea of why that's happening and I've already put this on my pile of issue which I intend to fix before the next version. It's just a matter of me (or someone else, but it'll probably be me) working through that pile and releasing the next version (and atm I'm having too much fun working on a different mod).

Wow! I knew that my post did not go unnoticed! I am very glad that you, albeit slowly, are working on a voiced problem! I'm not rushing you! Do it right!
    (And the addition of the FOV feature is not provided in the next versions?;))
    Thanks for the answer! waiting for corrections anyway! Good luck And God help you!