• 6 forum posts
    User178009

Aug 18 19, 11:31 PM

Hey is that because my Mac is too slow?

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 19 19, 07:18 AM

Disable Anti-Aliasing. It's broken at the moment.

• User
    • 6 forum posts

Disable Anti-Aliasing. It's broken at the moment.

I already did.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 19 19, 01:21 PM

Hm... no idea then. Which Minecraft version and which ReplayMod version is that?
    If it's the latest beta versions, does the latest stable version work fine?
    If it's the latest stable, does the latest beta version work fine?
    How about other Minecraft versions?
    How about when you start rendering while at the beginning of the replay (so it doesn't have to re-load the world)?

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User178009

Aug 19 19, 02:51 PM

Its the 1.14.4 version. Where you wrote "Fabric and Fabric api needed".
    I didn't try the other versions but I still get the rendered video if I wait patiently on this quarter screen.
    I just have to close and open the minecraft client every time. But it works. I get the videos in the folder.

I haven't tried rendering while at the beginning of the replay, I do that.
    Other than that I just wait for the next version to come out.
    I just thought I let you know about this.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 19 19, 02:59 PM

Could you give MC 1.12.2 (once with RM 2.2.0-b7 and if it happens there as well, then with 2.1.4) a try? I want to know whether it's a regression due to one of the RM 2.2.0 changes or due to the MC 1.14 changes.

"Other than that I just wait for the next version to come out."
    Your understanding of how new versions are produced seems to be off. If I don't know what causes an issue, then the issue won't just fix itself, so waiting isn't going to fix it.
    Though if you don't want to spend the time narrowing it down, then that's fine. Neither of us is obligated to do that.

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User178009

in response to User10

Aug 19 19, 11:35 PM | Last edited: Aug 19 19, 11:37 PM

Could you give MC 1.12.2 (once with RM 2.2.0-b7 and if it happens there as well, then with 2.1.4) a try? I want to know whether it's a regression due to one of the RM 2.2.0 changes or due to the MC 1.14 changes.

"Other than that I just wait for the next version to come out."
    Your understanding of how new versions are produced seems to be off. If I don't know what causes an issue, then the issue won't just fix itself, so waiting isn't going to fix it.
    Though if you don't want to spend the time narrowing it down, then that's fine. Neither of us is obligated to do that.

Oh, nono of course!
    I can do that. I know what you do is open source and you're a saint for even answering all those people with their problem.
    I really mean it. I appretiate you answering to my problem. I actually have no idea how the problem solving would work.
    Or rather I didn't really think about you having to narrow it down to solve it. I thought "Oh thats just 1.14.4 and its mojangs fault." or something like that. Which doesnt really make sense now that I think about it.

Anyways, I'm trying it out tomorow and let you know. Really thank you so much 🙏

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User178009

Aug 20 19, 06:48 PM

Ok so I couldn't install the 1.2.2 version because forge wouldn't open. I did my research
    and no matter which tutorial I tried, no matter which tips I followed in forums, nothing worked.
    Forge wont open to be installed on my mac. Therefore I can't narrow it down this way.

But I found out that it has to be something with my mac or the mac version in general. Because I installed the newest replaymod now on my PC and it works perfectly fine.