Sep 06 19, 09:10 PM | Last edited: Sep 06 19, 09:55 PM

I recorded a 20 minute video using:

- Optifine 1.14.4 HD U F3
    - Sildur's Shaders High 1.23
    - Optifabric 0.5.1
    - fabric API 0.3.2-build.218-1.14
    - worldedit-fabric-mc.1.14.1-7.0.1
    - Java Version 8 Update 221

The length of the edited video is 1:40 and I carve a skull out of a cliff. In the preview process there are no issues, only in the finished product.

This is the result:

I've troubleshooted several things. I've reinstalled mods, disabled and enabled some, and even downgraded Optifine/Shader versions. Anti Aliasing is not enabled and I am rendering in High Quality with default settings using the most recent stable version of FFMPEG.

Here is a look at my render settings:

Please help me, thank you.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Sep 06 19, 10:07 PM

It's a longstanding issue with the default media player in Windows.
    The video file itself is fine, try using a different player or uploading it to youtube and it should look as expected.

• User
    • 4 forum posts

It's a longstanding issue with the default media player in Windows.
    The video file itself is fine, try using a different player or uploading it to youtube and it should look as expected.

I will try to upload again in hopes of different results. Earlier I ran into an old thread about a guy having the same issue I am right now. The youtube thing worked for him but when I tried it still showed the same epileptic result. That thread: https://www.replaymod.com/forum/thread/1525

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User180344

Sep 06 19, 10:22 PM | Last edited: Sep 06 19, 10:25 PM

I disabled Optifabric and Optifine and it still shows this issue. I've tried with VLC media player as well.

Random thought, but could this be an issue with my FOV? I increase it when I build in game and then when producing the video I decrease it.

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User180344

Sep 08 19, 11:37 PM

I still have this issue.