Replay Mod Forums

Are you guys looking for developers?
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User24782

Dec 11 15, 11:30 PM

I was hoping I could help out in some way. I have a vested interest in making the mod as mod compatible as possible for recording my modpack gameplay and using Optifine.

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 12 15, 01:18 AM

Not really, but thanks for the offer :)
    Once we go open source with the ReplayMod, you'll be able to contribute via GitHub.

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User24782

Dec 12 15, 02:57 AM

Is there any way I could play with it before then? I'd like to try and get it working with 1.7.10

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts

Is there any way I could play with it before then? I'd like to try and get it working with 1.7.10

You may decompile the mod and modify it so long as you do not publicly distribute it (we just don't want people reporting bugs in mods we haven't written ourselves).
    However, if I were you I'd forget about porting it to 1.7.10 as there are quite a few things which make this task very difficult (changes in Minecraft rendering code) to near impossible (SpongePowered Mixins are only available for 1.8) depending on the parts you want to backport.

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User24782

Dec 14 15, 03:01 AM

Yeah, I actually sort of figured this out on my own while I was waiting for responses.

I've decided it'll be easier to help port other mods to 1.8

What you guys have built is incredibly huge and impressive. Congratulations.