Replay Mod Forums

REPLAY MOD GUI/HUD
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User8725

Jul 04 16, 09:21 AM

Replay mod is currently lacking a few things wanted by a number of people, one of those things being the hud/gui. Understanding that replay mod is really helpful
    for cinematic and time lapse shots this idea probably wasn't considered at the time of the mod being made. Not knowing how many times this idea has been suggested other then my forum post a while back, I'm sure that this just hasn't been suggested and seen or either impossible. It would be a great implement for creators of any sort. Say if someone wanted a first person view of a person opening a chest and grabbing something, or anything like that. You get the idea.

I've been using this mod since the day it was released and never bothered making a forum post about it until a while back because i thought that it would eventually be added. But having my other forum post not having comments from any person who is staff on this project, i figured why not make a new one.

I really hope for feedback explaining a fix maybe for this? or maybe an explanation to why it may not be possible.

~Spyroh

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Jul 05 16, 01:25 PM

This has been addressed in a few threads before, especially this one.
    Hope that helps you understand why we can't add such a feature!