Replay Mod Forums

Future Compatibility with Optifine?
    • User
    • 7 forum posts
    User44447

Jul 23 16, 12:44 PM

I was wondering if there would be future compatibility thats more stable with optifine. The current version glitches with optifine. The way it glitches ( for me ) is that whenever i tried hiding players, it wouldn't work. I don't know if thats just me and my settings or just optifine itself, but when i took it out it was all okay. I need optifine so i can run shaders with 60+ FPS and its a real drag when i have to avoid using it.

• Beta Tester
    • 357 forum posts
    User13

Jul 24 16, 09:18 PM

If you are going to do a Render with the replaymod, then FPS isn't a bottleneck, so you can take out Optifine, and just have the Shader Mod in .

• User
    • 1 forum post
    User51243

Nov 28 16, 12:15 AM

bela can you make it so you can render with replay mod because when i try to edit with replay mod without optifine i get like 5 fps and it is hard to edit

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts

bela can you make it so you can render with replay mod because when i try to edit with replay mod without optifine i get like 5 fps and it is hard to edit

The new ReplayMod beta releases (you can get them from the download site) are compatible with Optifine.