Replay Mod Forums

Ability to spectate any entities
    • User
    • 46 forum posts
    User23429

Jul 28 16, 01:53 AM

Like arrows, snoballs, potions and dropped items that you can't normally spectate in gamemode 3

This would make it easy to make that matrix-like shot of the bullet with the over-the-shoulder mode

Also, about that over-the-shoulder mode, is there a way to make it not glitch through block automatically? Maybe by getting closer to the player when in tight spaces (make it an option)

Or even better, generate the over-the-shoulder path randomly based on a seed, of you don't like the motion of the randomly generated path you can try another seed

Aaaaand maybe an option to make the over-the-shoulder path independent from where the player is facing, and make the maximum smoothness of the path higher (now the max is 3)

It's very annoying when in minigames like skywars you fight someone, strafe them quickly moving around and the over-the-shoulder path goes crazy even with max smoothness, I just want the camera to orbit around me

I also want a Coca-cola, some fries and some ketchup please,

BTW: The save net neutrality thing is awful on mobile, it's invisible and anywhere i touch opens their website

• User
    • 46 forum posts
    User23429

Jul 29 16, 11:28 AM

Wow this forum is soooo lit!

• Beta Tester
    • 357 forum posts

Ikr. About the other things... @User1