Replay Mod Forums

PSA: Replay Mod for 1.9.4 and 1.10
    • Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts
    User26

Oct 21 16, 11:51 PM | Last edited: Nov 11 16, 07:31 PM

Hello!

As we all know the Replay Mod is still only compatible with one Minecraft version. Yes, we (mod team, developers) are aware of the fact that Mojang released 1.9 and 1.10. Both Replay Mod developers are working on the Replay Mod for these versions.

Due to the complexity of the mod, new functions and a complete rewrite (a lot of code!) of the mod, it is taking longer than usual to update the mod. Developers see the demand for the Replay Mod and they really want to deliver a good mod. Please refrain from making other threads about the update, the devs are working on it.

Here are some sources if you want to know more about the new versions:
    1. Optifine compatibility (yes, this probably means shaders)[1]
    2. Many versions of the mod are going to be released at the same time
    3. 1.9.4 Teaser (hey, it works!)
    4. Replay Mod panel on MineCon
    5. There are plans for making the Replay Mod open source in the near future
    6. The beta builds for 1.9 and 1.10 have been released to the group of beta testers
    7. 30.10.2016 Depth Map rendering has been added (as suggested in here)!
    8. Is this a plane? No. But it looks like a public beta release!
    9. First Beta build on Friday!
    10. BETA IS LIVE!

Thank you for waiting.

TL;DR There is no ETA.

Updates:
    [1] 22 October 2016 - I've recived an update from the developers that this feature may not be implemented in the next version of the RM. Please don't take it for granted. Will update this thread when it's successfully implemented into the RM.

Edit: Formatting, grammar, added sources, added update.
    This post will be updated with every new update regarding Replay Mod.

• User
    • 90 forum posts
    User30127

Oct 22 16, 02:02 AM

Ha ha Ha! Lol http://i.imgur.com/9GBDovs.gifv Found that in the "a" of the "threads"! :D And Thanks guys for making all of this possible! If I was Great at coding I would definitely help, but I`m not! xD Everything that is done to make this Mod a possibility is greatly Appreciated! :) Thanks again! :D

-Cheers, JollyJake!

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    User6950

Oct 22 16, 04:18 PM

Good to have a playe where all the information is officially collected so you don't miss any updates :)

• User
    • 6 forum posts
    User18533

Oct 22 16, 05:59 PM

I know I'm "new" to the forums but what would be the process of becoming a beta tester? I play on the Titancraft (Tango's patreon server) and a bunch of us would love this. Esp with his mod "The above" opening soon

• Beta Tester
    • 357 forum posts

There is no current way to become a beta tester.

• Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts
    User26

Nov 11 16, 07:35 PM

Beta builds have been released! Grab them in here!