Replay Mod Forums

Render crash after 4 frames.
    • User
    • 11 forum posts
    User27271

Dec 21 16, 12:07 PM

I was trying to render out my timelapse. But when I clicked render it loads and tries to render 4 frames. But soon I will hear the render done sound effect, and it would crash. Any idea to solve this problem? I did not customize the CLA; nor I cannot change the bitrate or video resolution. Bitrate is set at 10 mbps and video resolution is 1080 X 1920.

Crash log http://pastebin.com/k7jsk5uP with export.log
    Version of mod B4 released dec 10th.
    Intel i7 HQ7000
    GTX 970M
    64 gigs ram

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 21 16, 12:29 PM | Last edited: Dec 21 16, 04:39 PM

Thanks for the export.log, we also need the full Minecraft log (not only the crash report) to identify the issue.

• User
    • 11 forum posts

Thanks for the export.log, we also need the full Minecraft log (not only the crash report) to identify the issue.
    I've updated the pastebin. It might cause the browser to lag.

• User
    • 11 forum posts
    User27271

Dec 21 16, 04:35 PM | Last edited: Dec 21 16, 04:39 PM

Spoiler: launcher log

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 21 16, 04:39 PM | Last edited: Dec 21 16, 04:41 PM

That's the launcher log, not the full game log, specifically the line "launching ffmpeg with arguments:".

okay I'm sorry, I admit that I asked for the launcher log. what I meant was the whole log.

• User
    • 11 forum posts

That's the launcher log, not the full game log, specifically the line "launching ffmpeg with arguments:".

okay I'm sorry, I admit that I asked for the launcher log. what I meant was the whole log.
    Spoiler: Game output log

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 21 16, 04:46 PM

Weird. Did this happen every time or just once?

• User
    • 11 forum posts

Weird. Did this happen every time or just once?
    This happens everytime when I try to render. No matter the length of the video, or the movement of the camera.

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 21 16, 04:59 PM

Well, shit.

• User
    • 11 forum posts

Well, shit.
    From your response it looks like I'm the only one having this issue? Btw I tried with both of version B3 and B4.

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts

Well, shit.
    From your response it looks like I'm the only one having this issue? Btw I tried with both of version B3 and B4.

Yeah, so far you're the only one.
    The problem is that it has something to do with I/O pipes which work completely different on Windows than they do on Mac/Linux, which Johni and I develop on.

• User
    • 11 forum posts
    User27271

in response to User1

Dec 21 16, 05:21 PM | Last edited: Dec 21 16, 05:22 PM

Well, shit.

Yeah, so far you're the only one.
    The problem is that it has something to do with I/O pipes which work completely different on Windows than they do on Mac/Linux, which Johni and I develop on.
    O.o wondering how it got passed alpha and beta testing so far. I guess many people run on windows?

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 21 16, 05:22 PM

Please create a separate thread for that.
    The reason why it passed testing so far is that it is probably a very situational bug. What language is your OS in? English?

• User
    • 11 forum posts

Please create a separate thread for that.
    The reason why it passed testing so far is that it is probably a very situational bug. What language is your OS in? English?
    The OS is in Japanese. So foreign OS language be the issue?

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 21 16, 05:27 PM

I really don't know. Can you have someone else with a Japanese Windows test the ReplayMod?

• User
    • 11 forum posts
    User27271

in response to User1

Dec 21 16, 05:40 PM | Last edited: Dec 21 16, 05:40 PM

I really don't know. Can you have someone else with a Japanese Windows test the ReplayMod?
    That'll be hard, but I'll ask random Japanese ppl on social media who has replaymod.

• User
    • 11 forum posts
    User27271

in response to User1

Dec 23 16, 09:28 AM | Last edited: Dec 23 16, 09:45 AM

I've got interesting result.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU-CrK5l6zY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ebTz7jTvY
    It seems it works fine with Japanese windows 10, for this person.\

EDIT forge version : 1.10.2 of 2185