Replay Mod Forums

Replay Mod for 1.8.9
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User45959

Dec 30 16, 04:40 AM

I don't know if it's possible, but if you could make a Replay Mod version for 1.8.9, that would be GREAT. I know there's already a 1.8, but the reason I want this is because of

1) 1.8 runs a lot slower on my computer than 1.8.9
    2) It's more convenient to not have to switch versions every 2 seconds.
    3) Many people use 1.8.9 still, so making a Replay Mod for this version will let that majority of people play on the most recent version before the update most consider to be horrible.

Even if you can't implement the mod into 1.8.9, I thank you for your time! :)

• Beta Tester
    • 357 forum posts
    User13

Dec 30 16, 11:56 AM

The 1.8 versions are practically the same. You can even join 1.8.9 servers, with 1.8, so I don't think a 1.8.9 version would be that useful. The only things it had, are bug fixes. (Actually, some of them are pretty good fixes. For example, I couldn't use the @ sign in minecraft, because of a bug in 1.8)

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 30 16, 12:01 PM

I've seen this suggestion a couple times now. Are there any mod/server incompatibilities between 1.8 and 1.8.9 that force you to play on 1.8.9 or is it just a thing of personal preference?

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    User45959

Dec 30 16, 09:59 PM

It's really a thing of personal preference, due to the fact that it just performs better and is more convenient after all, but that's why I really don't care if you don't do it. Thanks for your time, anyway! :)

• User
    • 1 forum post

I've seen this suggestion a couple times now. Are there any mod/server incompatibilities between 1.8 and 1.8.9 that force you to play on 1.8.9 or is it just a thing of personal preference?
    It would be awesome to pair the Replay Mod with the new "I am stone" mod! This requires 1.8.9, so it would be awesome if you could consider making a 1.8.9 version of the Replay Mod! Have a nice day, and I look forward to your response!

• User
    • 1 forum post
    User53881

Jan 10 17, 09:17 PM

I always used the Replay Mod to go back into PVP rounds I played on servers and get some nice screenshots for youtube thumbnails. The problem here is that 1.8 got a bug that causes people to stay invisible for a few seconds after they died and that is a big problem in PVP. That's the reason why I prefered 1.8.8 or 1.8.9 and also the reason I stopped using Replay Mod. I really would appreciate a version for 1.8.8 or 1.8.9.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

Hi, there are many mods that I use that are only available for 1.8.9, and the developer refuses to make them for 1.8; it would be great to see a 1.8.9 version, and I know a lot of people would use it.

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Jan 12 17, 11:02 PM

After getting so many requests, we decided to make an 1.8.9 version sometime soon.

• User
    • 3 forum posts

After getting so many requests, we decided to make an 1.8.9 version sometime soon.

can you see if you can make this labymod compatible?
    I'd love if you could.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts

I'd love if you could.

It is up to the people who work on the LabyMod to make it compatible with Minecraft Forge.
    There is nothing we can do about it, try complaining to them.

Having had a 5 minute look at that mod, there doesn't seem to be anything else standing out that would stop it from being compatible with the Replay Mod.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

I tried out the 1.8.9 version today and it works great! Thanks CrushedPixel!

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Jan 16 17, 11:15 PM

You should thank Johni for that, he did the update to 1.8.9 :)

• User
    • 3 forum posts

I'd love if you could.

It is up to the people who work on the LabyMod to make it compatible with Minecraft Forge.

Having had a 5 minute look at that mod, there doesn't seem to be anything else standing out that would stop it from being compatible with the Replay Mod.

its 1.8.8 and this is 1.8.9
    im pretty sure this is an easy thing too make as the version change is so slim. But I'd love if you could do this.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

in response to User46562

Jan 20 17, 07:28 PM | Last edited: Jan 20 17, 07:30 PM

I'd love if you could.

its 1.8.8 and this is 1.8.9
    im pretty sure this is an easy thing too make as the version change is so slim. But I'd love if you could do this.

There is NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT, try complaining to them.