Replay Mod Forums

This Thread is locked - no new replies are allowed.

Locked Replaymod crash when hitting render 1.10.2
    • User
    • 5 forum posts
    User55911

Feb 08 17, 11:33 PM

Hey,

So I've tried every version of replay mod available for minecraft 1.10.2, I have disabled every other mod I use to isolate the mod and it is still crashing. Basically what happens is I can get into the replay viewer, can completely view the replays, but after doing all my time stamps and work for the replay, I hit render and Minecraft starts going crazy, flashing white and black, and crashes a few seconds later. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciate it!

Spoiler: Bug Report

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Feb 09 17, 10:55 AM

Your crash report seems incomplete - do you have any other mods (Optifine) installed? Also, you should really only use the latest Beta version.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    User107871

Mar 15 18, 10:10 PM

I have crashing when viewing.

• User
    • 1 forum post
    User120343

Mar 15 18, 10:15 PM | Last edited: Mar 15 18, 10:15 PM

I have the same problem. I was trying to make a time-lapse, having no mods besides the replay mod and I lowered my framerate to 50 and quality to potato and still nothing works

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Mar 15 18, 10:49 PM

This issue is over a year old and has long been fixed in Optifine. You're most likely not having the same issue. Stop necro posting, open your own thread and most importantly read the guide on how to properly report a bug.