Replay Mod Forums

1.9-1.10 Timeline Freezing | With video
    • User
    • 22 forum posts
    User26507

Mar 01 17, 04:13 AM

Hello! I've been having so much problems with this. So let's get started. I'm using the recommend forge versions for this and the latest versions of the 1.9 and tried 1.10 as well as the bug appeared there too. If I record 20 mins or longer and go and edit, it's fine till I go to a place on the timeline and stay there for a sec and go somewhere else on the timeline, but the scene on the screen is from where I moved to the first spot on the timeline and not the second one I did. Please fix this bug as this screws up my video getting ready videos.

Thanks,
    Dino

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Mar 01 17, 12:21 PM

No.

• User
    • 22 forum posts

Do you know the problem that is occurring? Sorry if I approached the problem in a mean way.

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Mar 02 17, 01:12 AM

Sorry for my short answer.
    I don't exactly understand the issue you're encountering - would you mind making a video to clarify? :)

• User
    • 22 forum posts

I don't exactly understand the issue you're encountering - would you mind making a video to clarify? :)

Thanks for responding back. I'm so sorry if I said any of what I said in a dis honorable way to you. This bug has just be frustrating me so much lately and I will do a video for you. I do thank you so much for responding to my thread and giving a response the second time. I thought you said no because I mostly wanted you to get it fixed immediately. So, I'll do the video this weekend or even before this weekend. I hope when I make the video it will make sense and I might talk in the video to describe the bug. And I just gotta say that the Replay mod is a life saver to me. You've inspired so much people with the mod and that's why it's so great. I'm just hoping some day 360 videos will render faster xD. No worries until that day xD

Thanks for everything,
    Dino

• User
    • 22 forum posts

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Mar 04 17, 09:14 AM

Could you
    - upload your full game log to some pastebin site
    - and upload the replay shown in the video to the replay center or to some humane file hosting site
    - and verify that this doesn't happen in the 1.8, 1.8.9, 1.11 and 1.11.2 versions (you only mentioned 1.9 and 1.10.2)
    - and verify that this isn't specific to shotbow (test it in Single Player and if it doesn't happen there on some other server)

• User
    • 22 forum posts

Could you
    - and upload the replay shown in the video to the replay center or to some humane file hosting site
    - and verify that this doesn't happen in the 1.8, 1.8.9, 1.11 and 1.11.2 versions (you only mentioned 1.9 and 1.10.2)
    - and verify that this isn't specific to shotbow (test it in Single Player and if it doesn't happen there on some other server)

The bug happens in 1.9,1.10,1.11, and 1.11.2. It seems to be fine on 1.8 and 1.8.9. In singleplayer everything works fine, but with multiplayer is messes up. Ill give you the replay in a pm and I cant really get the game log atm as its not letting me somehow.

• User
    • 22 forum posts
    User26507

in response to User10

Mar 06 17, 07:42 AM | Last edited: Mar 06 17, 08:48 AM

Could you

Also, on the Replay mod version 1.10.2 when I press the render button, my Minecraft always don't respond for a little bit then it renders out with the rendering screen. This never has happened in 1.8/1.8.9 ever.

• User
    • 22 forum posts

Could you

Has this been worked on yet or not?