Replay Mod Forums

Crazy-Black-Fuzzy-Video after render
    • User
    • 5 forum posts
    User50482

Apr 17 17, 07:17 PM

Hello. I have been using the ReplayMod for sometime now and now and then after I render the replay, the finished video is "cracked"
    Apparently I am to stupid to upload Pictures so hier is just a link:
    http://vortexeleven.imgur.com/all/
    Well the whole video is black except the things that are moving. As something moves, like if a player moves through the video the places where he was walking tend to be more or less normal again. I tried recording a few replays in the Nether but it seems to be even worse there. I also noticed this most of the times happen in big open spaces.
    At the moment I am using the version: replaymod-1.11.2-2.0.0-b5

It would be so nice if you could help me since I choose to become a YouTube creator thanks to the ReplayMod because it gives me so many opportunities.

• Beta Tester
    • 357 forum posts
    User13

Apr 17 17, 09:47 PM

What did you replace the video in? VLC?Try using other media players, or try uploading the video to YouTube

• User
    • 5 forum posts
    User50482

Apr 19 17, 11:37 AM

I open it with the normal Windows 10 Films & TV. But I just tried it with VLC Media Player and...I could kiss you ! It worked.
    Thanks so much

• User
    • 5 forum posts

Hey one more question. So the replay "cracks" with Windows Films & TV. It works with VLC media player.
    If I upload it to YouTube, will it crack ?

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts

Hey one more question. So the replay "cracks" with Windows Films & TV. It works with VLC media player.

If I upload it to YouTube, will it crack ?

From experience, YouTube generally works best.