Replay Mod Forums

This Thread is locked - no new replies are allowed.

Locked failed to load entity tracker? pathing unavailable
    • User
    • 4 forum posts
    User56698

Jul 04 17, 08:26 AM | Last edited: Jul 04 17, 08:28 AM

everytime I try to add a position keyframe, this will pop up :/ I'm using forge 1.8.9, and I did not use any other mods except optifine.

Spoiler: Crash Log

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 04 17, 10:10 AM

For some reason a part of your replay file has been corrupted. This might have been caused by a hardware failure, insufficient disk space or some other software error.
    Luckily the corrupted part isn't vital and will be regenerated if removed. Make sure to backup your replay file before changing it! Then, open the replay file as if it was a zip file (e.g. rename it to change its file extension or just open it with something like 7zip) and remove the entity_positions.json file.
    After you've done that and (for good measure) restarted Minecraft, open the replay and the corrupted part should be regenerated. Should the popup still appear, make sure to copy it the very first time it appears, as otherwise it won't contain the underlying error.

• User
    • 4 forum posts

For some reason a part of your replay file has been corrupted. This might have been caused by a hardware failure, insufficient disk space or some other software error.
    Luckily the corrupted part isn't vital and will be regenerated if removed. Make sure to backup your replay file before changing it! Then, open the replay file as if it was a zip file (e.g. rename it to change its file extension or just open it with something like 7zip) and remove the entity_positions.json file.
    After you've done that and (for good measure) restarted Minecraft, open the replay and the corrupted part should be regenerated. Should the popup still appear, make sure to copy it the very first time it appears, as otherwise it won't contain the underlying error.
    removed the entity_positions file, it worked. Thank you so much! :)