Replay Mod Forums

Tons of un-hideable players
    • User
    • 98 forum posts
    User14026

Jul 20 17, 04:42 AM | Last edited: Jul 20 17, 04:44 AM

So, I recorded a skywars game on hypixel, but afterwards, as I went to edit it, I found that there are tons of player entities flying around constantly. I assume these are part of Hypixel's Watchdog Anti-cheat, but the problem is that I can't hide them in the player menu "B". I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

Random note, the non-alex/steve skin in that picture is an actual player, that I am able to hide.

Is there any way I can hide these, they are pretty annoying. If it's not possible, then, that's okay.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 20 17, 06:39 AM

Could you upload that replay? Watchdog seems to have changed its way of working at least once because last time I tried some random skywars replay this is what I was experiencing.

I can't quite remember what the specific conditions are but iirc spectators should all be completely invisible during replay. Please list all mods with their respective version (including Forge).

The only reason, I can think of, for players not to show up in the Player Overview is that they are technically NPCs (meaning that they have special UUIDs commonly used for NPCs rather than actual players). These are hidden from the Player Overview by default. To show them, hold down Ctrl while opening the Player Overview.

• User
    • 98 forum posts
    User14026

Jul 20 17, 08:31 AM

Ah, holding down control while pressing B worked, and showed a lot more player entities than before. And it lets me hide them now. Would you still like me to upload the replay, even though I figured out the problem?

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 20 17, 11:11 AM

Yes, please. During replay every invisible entity is supposed to be invisible and I want to figure out why that isn't the case here.
    Please also list all mods you've installed with the respective version (including Forge).

• User
    • 98 forum posts
    User14026

Jul 20 17, 09:00 PM | Last edited: Jul 20 17, 09:00 PM

Okay, I've uploaded the replay to my profile, the match I used is near the end, between those markers. I'm not exactly sure how to link to it, but it's on my profile: https://www.replaymod.com/user/CircuitLord

I'm using MC 1.8.9, with Forge 11.15.1.2318-1.8.9

I use autotip, fullscreen windowed, MouseDelayFix, Optifine, Orange Marshel's mods, 5zig, and a resource pack organizer.

Let me know if you wanted anymore info.