Replay Mod Forums

1.8.9 Not Working
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User73962

Jul 23 17, 04:35 PM

Hello. I wanted to test out this mod yesterday, but whenever I launched MC, it didn't appear. I tried removing mods, adding mods, etc, but nothing fixed it. I went to bed, today, I tested the 1.10.2 version and it worked, so, is there anything I'm missing? I have FFMPEG, so I'm really confused. Any help would be appreciated.
    (It doesn't crash, just, it doesn't appear in my mods when I load it up and there is nothing on the main menu, and when I load into a server, it doesn't record. :P)

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 23 17, 04:38 PM

Please post the contents of the fml-client-latest.log file inside the log folder inside your .minecraft folder to some pastebin site and link to the post here.

Note that this log will only contain information on the last time you started Minecraft, not any previous runs.

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User73962

Jul 23 17, 06:44 PM

Alright, thank you for getting back for me. I hope this works
    https://paste.replaymod.com/perivezame.tex

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 23 17, 07:05 PM

Seems like this is caused by LiteLoader (probably because it ships with an older version of the Mixins library, I'm not entirely sure).
    If you don't require LiteLoader for any other mods, the easy solution would be to remove it.

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User73962

Jul 23 17, 07:09 PM

Thank you! It worked, thank you for the work, I look forward to using this mod, it is a great one! Have a nice day!