Replay Mod Forums

YouTube episodes that heavily rely on Replay
    • User
    • 62 forum posts
    User81476

Nov 24 17, 01:05 PM | Last edited: Nov 24 17, 01:06 PM

I'm not trying to fish for views, but I've got a few YouTube episodes that feature sequences that rely heavily on the Replay mod.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKOziD-1_RLgeHiN5APYAaw

- 9 Worlds Server episodes 6-8 feature time-lapses that utilise Replay rendering.
    - CrudCraft Creations episode 3 features an intro recorded entirely from Replay renders because I failed to start OBS (d'oh!).
    - MineChest Unboxing Vlogs from August and October feature intros recorded using Replay renders. Whatever you do, stop before you see my ugly face.

Mitch

• User
    • 62 forum posts
    User81476

Jan 17 18, 06:24 AM

New Minechest Unboxing Vlog Dec/Jan has an intro recorded using Replay.

• User
    • 62 forum posts
    User81476

Jan 19 18, 03:20 PM

Because of a poor configuration in OBS, every piece of first-person footage in 9 Worlds Server episode 9 was re-rendered using the Replay Mod and then synchronised back to the original audio.

• User
    • 62 forum posts
    User81476

Mar 06 18, 11:48 AM

New episode (9Worlds Server Ep 10) features a majority of Replay footage: all second-person and third-person renderings.
    New feature - some cinematic motions are rendered with Sildur's Shaders (and look amazing if I may say so myself).

• User
    • 62 forum posts
    User81476

Jun 11 18, 03:04 PM

) 9Worlds Server Ep 11 features Replay footage from the first person perspective of mobs caught in a farm.
    ) 9Worlds Server Ep 13 features Replay footage almost exclusively because I messed up my OBS settings (again) and had to reconstruct the video based on nothing but the game audio I managed to salvage.
    ) 9Worlds Server Ep 12 features a Replay footage timelapse and some Replay camerawork for overviews.
    ) Minechest Unboxing April 2018 features an amusing intro made exclusively with Replay footage.