Replay Mod Forums

URGENT! Chunks not loading
    • User
    • 4 forum posts
    User121724

Mar 17 18, 07:19 AM

Spoiler: The crash code thingy (it shows when in the replay viewer footage and trying to render and it shows)

I used the iGPU because it gives more fps

any help?

When I'm previewing my footage, the chunk automatically gone. It was in the middle of the preview and its gone. I can still see chat and the sky and such. Whenever I click render, the code shows. Pls help

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Mar 17 18, 10:21 AM

You somehow managed to place a position keyframe at NaN (a special numerical value which indicates that there's no valid number).
    Open the last position keyframe before all chunks disappear (or just all position keyframes if you're unsure), look for an x/y/z value which is NaN and change that to something reasonable (or, if you can't edit it, remove the keyframe and place it back where it belongs).

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Mar 18 18, 08:49 AM

If your chunks also sometimes disappear when merely moving around, you might be experiencing the same issue as described in this thread. That issue might also explain how the coordinates of one of the keyframes came to be NaN.

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User121724

Mar 19 18, 05:59 AM

It doesn't do it now. I'll get back to you when it happens and what I think makes it happen