Replay Mod Forums

Replay Mod 1.12.2 crashes on render for no reason
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User125692

Apr 11 18, 12:17 PM | Last edited: Apr 11 18, 12:19 PM

Hi,

My Replay Mod is crashing when I render for no reason. I have not changed any settings on the render. I recorded the replay on Hypixel Build Battle, and I have saved the keyframes in the keyframe repository. I have a half finished home-made custom texture pack (not sure if this may affect the render) with which I am trying to render.
    Minecraft Crashes when I click render. My steps: 1. t key 2. The save/render icon 3. Render button
    It goes to the background dirt texture then the loading cursor comes up. A few seconds later it comes up as not responding. Then after a fewminutes I click on it and the "Java TM SE Binary Is not Responding" message comes up. Clicking "Wait for the program to respond" does nothing. I obviously then just clicked Stop Program, and it closes.

System: Windows 10 64bit - Core i7 - GeForce GTX 960M - 8GB RAM, 4 allocated to Forge - I'm the system administrator (if this helps)
    Versions: MC 1.12.2 - Forge 1.12.2 14.23.1.2555 - ReplayMod 1.12.2 v2.1.2 - Java 8 update 121

export.log:
    ffmpeg version 3.4.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers
    built with gcc 7.3.0 (GCC)
    configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-sdl2 --enable-bzlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-gnutls --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-libshine --enable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvpx --enable-libwavpack --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxml2 --enable-libzimg --enable-lzma --enable-zlib --enable-gmp --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libmysofa --enable-libspeex --enable-libxvid --enable-libmfx --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-d3d11va --enable-nvenc --enable-dxva2 --enable-avisynth
    libavutil 55. 78.100 / 55. 78.100
    libavcodec 57.107.100 / 57.107.100
    libavformat 57. 83.100 / 57. 83.100
    libavdevice 57. 10.100 / 57. 10.100
    libavfilter 6.107.100 / 6.107.100
    libswscale 4. 8.100 / 4. 8.100
    libswresample 2. 9.100 / 2. 9.100
    libpostproc 54. 7.100 / 54. 7.100

I hope this is enough info, and I hope there is a fix!

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Apr 12 18, 09:33 PM

If your resource pack has custom fonts and you have optifine installed, that might be the issue. Optifine has (and had) a few issues with HD fonts, removing them from the resource pack might fix the problem.
    Otherwise, install this mod (drop it into your mods folder). Then, whenever you start Minecraft, another small window will open which has a button labled Create Thread Dump. Do whatever it takes to get it to freeze and wait a minute while it's frozen, then press that button. Copy the thread dump from the text area above the button to some pastebin site. Then post the link here.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

If your resource pack has custom fonts and you have optifine installed, that might be the issue. Optifine has (and had) a few issues with HD fonts, removing them from the resource pack might fix the problem.
    Otherwise, install this mod (drop it into your mods folder). Then, whenever you start Minecraft, another small window will open which has a button labled Create Thread Dump. Do whatever it takes to get it to freeze and wait a minute while it's frozen, then press that button. Copy the thread dump from the text area above the button to some pastebin site. Then post the link here.
    Weirdness, Weirdness! Uninstalling the custom font (32x32 font) won't change it. However, I installed the Thread Dump mod, and it renders fine! idk what happened, I did not change anything!