Replay Mod Forums

Render Chunk Error
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User69343

Apr 11 18, 05:07 PM | Last edited: Apr 11 18, 05:07 PM

I want to record a MiniFilm with Replay mod but sometimes the replay just unload chunks and characters from the replay, so I can't do the MiniFilm!

Mr_Afton

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    User125705

Apr 11 18, 11:06 PM

I am having the same problem for the 1.11.2 version!

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User69343

Apr 12 18, 06:20 AM

I have it in 1.12.2

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Apr 12 18, 09:35 PM

Please post the contents of the fml-client-latest.log file inside the logs folder inside your .minecraft folder to some pastebin site and link to the post here.

Note that this log will only contain information on the last time you started Minecraft, not any previous runs.

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User6835

Apr 18 18, 04:54 PM

Have the same Problem
    log:
    https://paste.replaymod.com/veqizuzuhi

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    User126764

Apr 19 18, 06:04 PM

The same condition with you.My MC version is 1.12 and MOD version is recommended one.
    Every time when I reach the edge of loaded chunks,new chunks will not be loaded,there are only void.So buildings will only loaded half,which makes me can not show my work.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Apr 25 18, 12:42 PM

Please, unless you're absolutely certain that you've got the same issue (which none of you can be because the original description is far too vague), create your own thread.

@User6835 You're not even close to using the latest version of the mod. Try updating and if the issue persists, please open your own thread following the bug reporting guidelines outlined in one of the sticky threads (and re-post the updated fml-client-latest.log file in your thread).

@User126764 Sounds like you'd expect the mod to record the whole world which is not what it does. Whenever you're in a world, Minecraft itself only loads a small region of chunks around your character and that is the only thing the mod can record. The size of this region is determined by the "view-distance" setting of the server you're on. For singleplayer, it's determined by the View Distance of your client.