Replay Mod Forums

Replay Editor bug!
    • User
    • 4 forum posts
    User129526

May 12 18, 07:04 PM

Hi, i am using ftb beyond modpack, and i am adding the replay mods, i am record a 1hours replay, and if i a want start to 0h00 to end 20min, my save replay edit crash, the crash report:

Spoiler: Crash Report

Thank for you reply ! Thank for your mods, and for fix thid bug ! GoodBye ! (sorry for my enlgish :/)

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

May 14 18, 12:02 PM

Looks like some mod changed some part of the Minecraft protocol. Due to its nature, we unfortunately cannot support the ReplayEditor in heavily modded games. I've added a ticket for this specific crash in case it's something which is generic enough that we can fix it but don't get your hopes up.

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User129526

May 14 18, 05:16 PM

Hi ! Okey ! Very thank, but if i am cutting on a small video (5min) the replay editor works :/ Its very crazy :o I am test with upper ram, and if i run on admin, and its work i going to you!

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User129526

May 20 18, 06:05 PM

Hello ! Looking for where the bug came from, and looking at the crahs report I saw it:
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value 38 has no mapping for key class com.replaymod.lib.com.github.steveice10. mc.protocol.data.game.entity.Effect.
    So I search on google what give me "steveice10" and I find that it's about the package MC, looking at are code, I saw it listed all the effects of Miencraft, except that MinecraftForge on can add effects, I am not an expert in dev, but I think that if we changed this enumeration by a loop (while or for) that lists all the effects of modded minecraft, this could potential set this crash. I do not know if this is useful to you, I still hope to have helped you

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User129526

May 20 18, 06:05 PM

Hello ! Looking for where the bug came from, and looking at the crahs report I saw it:
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value 38 has no mapping for key class com.replaymod.lib.com.github.steveice10. mc.protocol.data.game.entity.Effect.
    So I search on google what give me "steveice10" and I find that it's about the package MC, looking at are code, I saw it listed all the effects of Miencraft, except that MinecraftForge on can add effects, I am not an expert in dev, but I think that if we changed this enumeration by a loop (while or for) that lists all the effects of modded minecraft, this could potential set this crash. I do not know if this is useful to you, I still hope to have helped you