Replay Mod Forums

Enabling Glowing Effect on Mobs for Rendering?
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User131193

Jun 17 18, 05:48 PM

I was wondering if there is a way to enable the Glowing Effect on mobs for the rendered video.

I am demonstrating some of our server's class abilities, and one of them is to see mobs through walls this way. The video loses this effect after being rendered.

What I'm seeing before rendering -
    Same image in the rendered video -

Thank you in advance!

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jun 17 18, 06:05 PM

At the moment, there's no way to enable that effect. When we initially built the mod, we decided to not include vanilla shaders (aka Super Secret Settings) because they weren't really used for anything at the time and were merely increasing render times.
    I've created a ticket for adding support for them. Might be some time before someone implements it though.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

At the moment, there's no way to enable that effect. When we initially built the mod, we decided to not include vanilla shaders (aka Super Secret Settings) because they weren't really used for anything at the time and were merely increasing render times.
    I've created a ticket for adding support for them. Might be some time before someone implements it though.

Wow, thanks so much for the timely response.
    I love the mod, by the way. I continue to be impressed by it the more I learn how to use it. Thank y'all for making it.