Replay Mod Forums

how to switch between dimensions
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User139250

Aug 25 18, 06:52 PM

Hi, i would like to know how to switch from nether to overworld / vise versa during viewing the replay

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 25 18, 07:15 PM

The ReplayMod can only record what is happening in your close surroundings (render distance in Single Player / view-distance setting on Servers). As such, you cannot switch to the nether unless your recording player has switched to the nether (and then you have to follow it there).

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User139250

Aug 26 18, 06:32 AM

My replay starts in the nether because my minecraft crashes when going through the portal, then shortly im going through the portal to go back to overworld? I can follow them back to overworld right?

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User139250

Aug 26 18, 06:32 AM

My replay starts in the nether because my minecraft crashes when going through the portal, then shortly im going through the portal to go back to overworld? I can follow them back to overworld right?

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 26 18, 11:42 AM

I don't quite understand your question. Have you actually tried it? You'll notice that the game automatically changes dimensions when your recording player changes them. And it always does that, there's nothing you can do to prevent that.