Replay Mod Forums

Won't render camera path?
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User55299

Aug 25 18, 09:53 PM

Hello. I've been encountering this problem for a day now, and I have literally no idea how I triggered it nor how to fix it whatsoever...
    Everything was working fine until the following happened yesterday:
    Each time I'd set a camera path, and try to render it, it would instead render what I'm looking at other than rendering the path and time keyframes.

So far I tried messing with some settings, and even re-installing the mod completely, but nothing turned out to work. I couldn't find anyone having a similar problem nor on the forums, youtube or web.. so I decided to make a thread of my own. Either I'm doing something wrong or triggered something by accident without realizing, or some bug is preventing me to do that...

I'm using forge 1.12.2, RPM 1.12.2-2.1.3
    and my operating system is MacOS

Please help!

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 25 18, 10:16 PM

Are you using Optifine E1 or E2? If so, either downgrade Optifine to D3 or upgrade ReplayMod to 2.1.4.
    If not, a video would be helpful to understand what exactly it is you're doing.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

Are you using Optifine E1 or E2? If so, either downgrade Optifine to D3 or upgrade ReplayMod to 2.1.4.
    If not, a video would be helpful to understand what exactly it is you're doing.

Upgraded to 2.1.4, and at first glance it seems to be working! I'll keep an eye out if this happens again, thank you so much!