Replay Mod Forums

Replaymod doesnt work 1.8.9
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User145815

Oct 15 18, 12:32 AM

Hello i was wondering if anyone knows why my replaymod doesnt work it says: Failed to start recording if anyone knows why please help

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Oct 15 18, 12:45 PM

Please post the contents of the fml-client-latest.log file inside the logs folder inside your .minecraft folder to some pastebin site and link to the post here.

Note that this log will only contain information on the last time you started Minecraft, not any previous runs.

• User
    • 2 forum posts

Please post the contents of the fml-client-latest.log file inside the logs folder inside your .minecraft folder to some pastebin site and link to the post here.

Note that this log will only contain information on the last time you started Minecraft, not any previous runs.
    is this what you wanted? https://pastebin.com/QTkAj4yc

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Oct 16 18, 05:27 PM

Yes, that is the one. It looks like you've got the "waypoints" mod installed multiple times (more multiple mods with the same name? one is capitalized, on isn't). Remove one of them to fix your issue. IIRC Fyu's Waypoints mod crashes when opening any replay anyway and afaik they have never fixed that. I'm not even sure where you got a 1.8.9 version from, all I can find is 1.7.10 at most.