Replay Mod Forums

Open Terrain Generator v6 Issue
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User149339

Dec 02 18, 03:30 AM | Last edited: Dec 02 18, 03:32 AM

Hi!
    I am playing Roguelike Advnetures and Dungeons modpack and Replay registers that Open Terrain Generator is an incompatibility between the recording and me loading the recording. I have open terrain generator installed with the correct version.

Here's the interesting bit, when I try to load the replay, it works for a second or two, then boots back to the incompatibilities screen. However, now it says an unknown error occurred and generates a crash report. But it keeps generating crash reports that are all the same! It generates 142 crash logs (probably one for each mod) that all seem to be the same thing!

https://imgur.com/a/pdsQD3T

Spoiler: Crash Log

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Dec 02 18, 10:39 AM

Just Forge+RM+OTG seems to be working as expected for me:

So it's probably one of your other mods. Try to remove them until you find the one which is causing the issue.

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User149339

Dec 02 18, 07:18 PM

I did some more digging. It seems the OTG issue is in fact a red herring as you mentioned. I was able to get replay mod working with OTG and Biome Bundle. The crash seems to be coming from a different mod trying to load.

There are a lot of them so I will be starting now trying to find what mod is causing the issue. I will update when I have found it!

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User149339

Dec 02 18, 07:50 PM

Update: It was Tropicraft!