Replay Mod Forums

Everything randomly disappears
    • User
    • 14 forum posts
    User126516

Dec 04 18, 03:17 PM

I Had this problem WAY too many times, I'm frustrated , I am editing a replay, normally AND BAM suddenly everything goes blank https://imgur.com/a/g5yjFvs

I can't save the track, I can't make changes, I can't rename it or move the time line NOTHING I have to restart the game and pray to god that it won't happen again.

I uninstalled replaymod but I realized it's my only way to record replays, WHAT CAN I DO? I already made a thread in the past and it was ignored, I asked everyone who uses this mod, but everyone told me they haven't encountered that problem, please, is there a solution?

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Dec 04 18, 03:26 PM

Your previous thread wasn't ignored... I did reply to it and linked you to a thread where others were having the same issue and I was explaining how to provide me with sufficient information to allow me to find the source of the bug.
    I also eventually managed to reproduce it and ReplayMod version 2.1.4 was released to fix it (and a few other things).

• User
    • 14 forum posts

Your previous thread wasn't ignored... I did reply to it and linked you to a thread where others were having the same issue and I was explaining how to provide me with sufficient information to allow me to find the source of the bug.
    I also eventually managed to reproduce it and ReplayMod version 2.1.4 was released to fix it (and a few other things).

Really? I couldn't find it, my thread didn't even show up, is there a way to access "my posts" ? I'm sorry for the dual thread and I'm glad it was fixed, once again sorry.