Replay Mod Forums

Can't View Replays With Tropicraft Installed
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User97108

Jun 19 19, 05:12 PM

Hello! I am trying to use the replay mod with my survival let's play series and I have had no luck getting it to work properly. After removing 1 mod at a time I finally diagnosed that the replay mod doesn't seem to work properly when tropicraft is installed. You can record a replay, see it in your replays tab, but when you try to load the replay, it tried to load, then just goes back to the menu screen. I have tried changing to 7 different forge versions for 1.12.2, a few different versions of the replay mod and I have tried every version of tropicraft in 1.12.2. The only version that works is 7.1.0.50 (which is the first version of tropicraft for 1.12.2). I have tried the next 10 releases as well and they all cause the same problem. I can't use the old version of tropicraft because I am trying to make this work on a server which is running the newest version of tropicraft.

Do you have any ideas as to what is causing this bug or how I can fix it? Minecraft doesn't crash so I don't get any crash reports.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jun 19 19, 05:27 PM

Have a look into the log files. Errors may be printed there even if the game doesn't crash.

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User97108

Jun 19 19, 05:35 PM

I have but after testing multiple times I have about 50 log files and I have searched through about 7 of them for keywords regarding the replay mod and nothing is showing up.

Here is one of the log files. https://pastebin.com/s41H5tLz

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jun 19 19, 06:06 PM

I've been able to reproduce this myself and have also found the cause of the issue.
    It's up to Tropicraft to fix it though, I've already reported it to them (see here).

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User97108

Jun 19 19, 06:10 PM

Thankyou so much for your quick response and diagnosis!