Replay Mod Forums

How to cut with no speed/slow or camera movement?
    • User
    • 2 forum posts
    User165928

Jun 20 19, 10:05 PM | Last edited: Jun 20 19, 10:08 PM

Hi,

I'm new to replay mod so, sorry if I'm bad at this.

Whenever I try to use time keyframes, unless I place them precisely on the second it always ends up speeding up or slowing down the footage. Is there a way to make the keyframe timeline stick to the regular timeline without any messing with the speed? I just want replay mod to cut to different perspectives, I don't want the camera to move at all, nor do I want the video to be cut down - and I'd like time to run at the same speed as it does in-game.

If someone could let me know how this could be achieved it would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jun 21 19, 06:37 AM

You can position the cursor on the bottom timeline by pressing V. That will move it exactly as far from the previous time keyframe as time has passed in the replay (i.e. on the top timeline). It'll also take the current speed slider into account (i.e. if it's at 2x, then the action in the video will be speed up to 2x).

There's no nice way to do hard cuts though. You're far better off creating multiple paths (use X to save them individually), rendering them out individually / using the render queue and then combining them into a single video using a proper video editor.

• User
    • 2 forum posts
    User165928

Jun 21 19, 03:24 PM

Thanks for the help! It seems to work well.