Replay Mod Forums

Big Replay not showing cant find it
    • User
    • 3 forum posts
    User165795

Jun 28 19, 04:07 PM

I have a replay of about 4 hours that is about me building a giant beach city and when I was done I exited and it was saying in the top right that it was saving and when it despaired I went into the viewer and it wasn't there and now I am panicking because its a cool build and I want to be able to show the replay to my friends
    Minecraft version is 1.14.2 and i was playing on my server

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jun 28 19, 04:17 PM

If this is caused by the same issue which I'm already aware of, then there's a good chance that replay can be recovered.

However, the last two people ran away from me (preventing me from fixing the issue) after I told them how to get the replay.
    So I'm going to withhold that information from you for a few more minutes.

First, please post the log of your game which failed to save properly to https://paste.replaymod.com and link to it.
    You can find the logs in the "logs" folder inside your .minecraft folder. If it's the last time you ran the game, it'll be the "latest.log", otherwise it'll be one of the other ones (you should be able to identify which one by looking at the modification time stamps).

• User
    • 3 forum posts
    User165795

Jun 28 19, 04:24 PM

Update:
    I was Digging through the Replay_recordings And gone into the raw folder and copied all of the files and gone into Minecraft and reviewed every one to see which one it was and I found it and i also found other lost files so this is a double win
    Now I can Re-live all of the builds that i built

• User
    • 3 forum posts

If this is caused by the same issue which I'm already aware of, then there's a good chance that replay can be recovered.

However, the last two people ran away from me (preventing me from fixing the issue) after I told them how to get the replay.
    So I'm going to withhold that information from you for a few more minutes.

First, please post the log of your game which failed to save properly to https://paste.replaymod.com and link to it.
    You can find the logs in the "logs" folder inside your .minecraft folder. If it's the last time you ran the game, it'll be the "latest.log", otherwise it'll be one of the other ones (you should be able to identify which one by looking at the modification time stamps).
    thanks for the Help anyways but I found it already Thanks for the help anyways