Replay Mod Forums

This Thread is locked - no new replies are allowed.

Locked Fabricmc error (game crashed whilst initializing)
    • User
    • 4 forum posts
    User132293

Jul 14 19, 12:04 PM

Hey guys,

So recently I got the replay mod for fabric 1.14.3 to work. The other day I made a mistake with ffmpeg and I had to reset my computer to a restore point, a few days ago. Everything else is fine now but for some reason the replay mod doesn't allow my minecraft game to start up (checked the other mods, that's not it).

Spoiler: Crash report

I don't really know what to do and I figured asking couldn't hurt so here I am. Thanks in advance! :)

Kind regards, Tony

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 14 19, 12:09 PM | Last edited: Jul 14 19, 12:10 PM

Chances are you're missing Fabric API. (nvm that, it's listed in the report)
    If that's not it, please post the full game log to https://paste.replaymod.com and then link to it.

• User
    • 4 forum posts
    User132293

in response to User10

Jul 14 19, 01:02 PM | Last edited: Jul 14 19, 01:03 PM

Chances are you're missing Fabric API. (nvm that, it's listed in the report)
    If that's not it, please post the full game log to https://paste.replaymod.com and then link to it.

I think you mean this link:
    https://paste.replaymod.com/turogoqene

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Jul 14 19, 01:08 PM

Your config file appears to have become corrupted. Try deleting the ".minecraft/config/replaymod.json" file.

• User
    • 4 forum posts

Your config file appears to have become corrupted. Try deleting the ".minecraft/config/replaymod.json" file.
    This worked, thank you so much! To finish it up I have one last question. Do you happen to know a good tutorial about ffmpeg and installing it because that's where things went wrong last time if I'm right. (Sorry if this is not the place to ask).

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts

This worked, thank you so much! To finish it up I have one last question. Do you happen to know a good tutorial about ffmpeg and installing it because that's where things went wrong last time if I'm right. (Sorry if this is not the place to ask).

1. Download ffmpeg (should come as an archive of some form, e.g. .tar, .zip, .7z or similar)
    2. Unpack downloaded archive
    3. Move the resulting folder (which should contain a "bin" folder) to ".minecraft/ffmpeg" such that ".minecraft/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg.exe" exists
    4. Done

• User
    • 4 forum posts

1. Download ffmpeg (should come as an archive of some form, e.g. .tar, .zip, .7z or similar)
    2. Unpack downloaded archive
    3. Move the resulting folder (which should contain a "bin" folder) to ".minecraft/ffmpeg" such that ".minecraft/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg.exe" exists
    4. Done

Thanks Johni, I like the mod really much. Made a awesome cinematic with it. Good job y'all! ;)
    Thanks for the help again and cya! :)