Replay Mod Forums

This Thread is locked - no new replies are allowed.

Locked Hypixel's New main lobby in 360° [4K]
    • User
    • 18 forum posts
    User81

Aug 15 15, 03:13 AM

First try in producing a 360° video from within the replaymod!

• User
    • 92 forum posts
    User757

Aug 15 15, 10:38 AM

A big black dot in the middle of the screen. Need to be fixed..

• User
    • 18 forum posts
    User81

in response to User757

Aug 15 15, 10:48 AM

Not sure what that came from, but it only appears when the camera is turned upside down, probably happend on the render with Vegas

• User
    • 92 forum posts
    User757

in response to User81

Aug 15 15, 10:49 AM

Not sure what that came from, but it only appears when the camera is turned upside down, probably happend on the render with Vegas

Probably. Still awesome video :D

• User
    • 26 forum posts

It's a vegas thing, render in the resolution that ReplayMod provides so there won't be black bars on the top & bottom :) Awesome video btw :)

• User
    • 18 forum posts
    User81

in response to User708

Aug 15 15, 11:10 AM

It's a vegas thing, render in the resolution that ReplayMod provides so there won't be black bars on the top & bottom :) Awesome video btw :)

Exactly what I thought, thanks for the info, I'll do my best next time :D

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Aug 15 15, 11:28 AM

Hm, I think it's not a very good idea to tilt and spin the camera a lot in a 360° video. It would probably have been better to make this a "normal" video, as the effect of being able to look around is a lot cooler if the camera doesn't spin like crazy.

• User
    • 18 forum posts
    User81

in response to User1

Aug 15 15, 11:49 AM | Last edited: Aug 15 15, 11:50 AM

Hm, I think it's not a very good idea to tilt and spin the camera a lot in a 360° video. It would probably have been better to make this a "normal" video, as the effect of being able to look around is a lot cooler if the camera doesn't spin like crazy.

Yeah that's right, I'm currently making another attempt now, that was more like a try (When I made the camera paths that wasn't meant for a 360° video, but then I was like "hey let's try it")

At least this gave me some experience with the mod, so I can do better next time!

• User
    • 40 forum posts

according to google and my knowledge of photography , the black dot is the effect of a fish eye effect when making 360 videos basically u have two of these black dots as a result of two fish eye lenses effect combined to create the 360 panoramic view the dots represent space that joins the two sections together causing a hole effect to where the video has bean stitched to form 360 videos