Replay Mod Forums

Before you use this for getting hacker footage...
    • User
    • 12 forum posts
    User88

Aug 20 15, 11:43 PM

... Just know some servers don't let you use the replay mod as proof. This is kinda dumb, for it is pretty hard to fake a replay. Please keep this in mind when you use the mod, okay? Okay.

• Developer
    • 1883 forum posts
    User10

Aug 21 15, 10:44 AM

Also watch out for servers that want you to not see some parts of the map (e.g. WynnCraft) or have a 'every mod is banned unless stated otherwise' - rule! Using the mod there to report someone might actually get both of you banned.

• User
    • 12 forum posts
    User88

Nov 17 15, 11:22 PM

I make sure to check the rules before using Replay Mod on servers. Hypixel has specifically stated in their list of allowed modifications that ReplayMod is allowed. It also states on Mineplex rules that "Any mods which have no effect to gameplay such as Pixelmon or Auto-Respawn." are allowed. I think ReplayMod is in that category, but I'm not sure. The server that I tried reporting with replay mod on was Mineplex, but they never punished me for using the mod so I'm pretty sure it IS okay on mineplex. I'll see if I can get a list of popular servers that allow ReplayMod.
    By the way, I'm sorry for not responding for... 3 months?! Wow, I AM bad!
    Also, thanks for actually taking the time to respond, it made my day 8D

• User
    • 47 forum posts
    User12470

Nov 21 15, 04:41 PM

I've gotten around 20 hackers banned on Hypixel with the ReplayMod. I can't say for other servers though, because I basically only play on Hypixel :P

• Beta Tester
    • 126 forum posts
    User8

Nov 21 15, 04:42 PM

Ones like Hypixel and Mineplex are (usually) fine with it, although some are quite strict and don't want anybody to see behind the scenes >.>

• User
    • 12 forum posts

I've gotten around 20 hackers banned on Hypixel with the ReplayMod. I can't say for other servers though, because I basically only play on Hypixel :P

I did not know you can report with hypixel! Will definitely use 8D
    A server called Mineplex that I also play on allows the mod, but doesn't allow reporting with it.
    I'd love to see a ReplayMod survey published about what servers people like to play on, and see if those servers allow the use of ReplayMod and allow reporting with ReplayMod.

• User
    • 12 forum posts
    User88

Nov 25 15, 12:10 AM

Dang. Double posted. Sorry XD

• User
    • 12 forum posts
    User88

in response to User8

Nov 25 15, 12:11 AM

Ones like Hypixel and Mineplex are (usually) fine with it, although some are quite strict and don't want anybody to see behind the scenes >.>

Like Noxcrew Gameshow? I don't know why, but that is the only one I can think of right now.

• Beta Tester
    • 126 forum posts
    User8

Nov 25 15, 10:59 PM

Never even heard of that .-.