Replay Mod Forums

Replay Mod website rules suggestions
    • Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts
    User26

Sep 05 15, 02:18 PM

I suggest adding some rules that might be useful.

Forum:
    Rule about bumps/refreshes etc. as they are not allowed from what i know.
    Rule about excessive self-promotion (e.g You are allowed to post one youtube video per {amount of time}).

Global/ToS:
    Rule about offensive nicknames (neither tos and rules disallow offensive nicknames).

Opinions? More suggestions?

• Beta Tester
    • 125 forum posts
    User37

Sep 11 15, 08:44 AM

I agree, when I wrote the original rules there were a few things I simply did not consider, and you are completely right that they could do with an update. I will discuss this with CrushedPixel tonight when I get home from work and write an update.

• User
    • 47 forum posts
    User12470

Sep 11 15, 05:41 PM

I hope you don't consider my name offensive, right? Don't ask me wear I came up with it, I have no clue, it was like 3 years ago.

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts

I hope you don't consider my name offensive, right? Don't ask me wear I came up with it, I have no clue, it was like 3 years ago.

Lol, I didn't even think about your name being offensive before you mentioned it.
    Unfortunately, I have to ban you now. kappa

• User
    • 47 forum posts

Lol, I didn't even think about your name being offensive before you mentioned it.
    Unfortunately, I have to ban you now. kappa

Haha, most people immediately notice it, I didn't intend that when I made it, but oh well :P

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

Dec 20 15, 12:04 PM

yes. later.

• Beta Tester
    • 212 forum posts
    User26

Jan 31 16, 07:13 PM

Bump. /r/retiredmeme

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts