Replay Mod Forums

My Second Replay Video - Skywars Solo
    • User
    • 6 forum posts
    User10544

Sep 11 15, 01:32 PM | Last edited: Sep 11 15, 01:37 PM

My last video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Oq4O6vzc0) was a bit too calming so now I decided to make a more intense one! I recorded a normal skywars game a upgraded it with a very aggressive music, Check it out: (I also changed my skin :P)

For some reason, It was rendered without sound but it doesn't affect the video's atmosphere too much.
    Feedback is welcome :D

• User
    • 47 forum posts
    User12470

Sep 11 15, 06:30 PM | Last edited: Sep 11 15, 06:31 PM

I like it, but I have a few complaints.
    First, the super high fov made me sick, especially when the camera was moving quickly and spinning.
    Second, I recommend you max out your graphics settings when rendering (e.g. Fancy, Smooth Lighting, All Particles, etc)

But, other than that I really like your camera work! ;)

• User
    • 6 forum posts

I like it, but I have a few complaints.
    First, the super high fov made me sick, especially when the camera was moving quickly and spinning.
    Second, I recommend you max out your graphics settings when rendering (e.g. Fancy, Smooth Lighting, All Particles, etc)

But, other than that I really like your camera work! ;)

Thanks! I totally forgot about that Graphics settings :( . too bad I noticed it just after the rendering, especialy in the leaves...
    and about the FOV, I am used to play like that but I might follow your advice about that. Thanks for the feedback :D