Replay Mod Forums

DAE feel that this mod is going to change the minecraft community for the better?
    • Beta Tester
    • 125 forum posts
    User37

Jul 24 15, 03:15 PM

The title says all.

Don't you think that once this has been publicly released, the community is going to explode and all sorts of creative replays are going to be added to the Replay Center?

• Beta Tester
    • 357 forum posts
    User13

Jul 24 15, 07:20 PM

I KNOW that this will happen! :-D

• Developer
    • 818 forum posts
    User1

in response to User37

Jul 25 15, 12:23 PM

The title says all.

Don't you think that once this has been publicly released, the community is going to explode and all sorts of creative replays are going to be added to the Replay Center?

I'm actually quite sceptical whether people will add stuff to the Replay Center.
    Most of them probably won't see a point in posting their Replays, even though I believe that it's a great way to share your experience with the community.
    We'll see.

• Beta Tester
    • 125 forum posts
    User37

in response to User1

Jul 28 15, 03:54 PM | Last edited: Jul 31 15, 07:49 AM

The title says all.

I'm actually quite sceptical whether people will add stuff to the Replay Center.
    Most of them probably won't see a point in posting their Replays, even though I believe that it's a great way to share your experience with the community.
    We'll see.
    I have a feeling that you might be plesently surprised. Especially since replays can be liked etc. As it is, there are some very famous people testing your mod, I think players will be encouraged to upload just by the fact that they can download their (possibly) favorite youtubers replay to actually feel like they are in the game with them. The community likes to emulate these figureheads so I think they would want to share their replays too. Just a hunch though!